Mabarex designs, supplies, installs, and commissions water treatment systems, and guarantees their performance. We can also train your staff and oversee operations, onsite or remotely.
At Mabarex, we work hard to give our clients what they need: a hassle-free solution that leaves them to focus on core operations. We provide systems that comply with environmental standards and operational requirements, and deliver worry-free service at the lowest possible cost.
More than ever, our clients are expressing environmental concerns, and we’re listening. At Mabarex we constantly strive to minimize energy consumption and chemical use in our water treatment systems. We always examine ways to reuse treated water and repurpose by-products.
In the design phase, Mabarex focuses on pinpointing the best possible solution. We work closely with our clients from the outset and design every project for maximum reliability and performance.
Key design phases:
- Perform wastewater characterization
- Review historical data
- Evaluate regulatory landscape
- Assess future needs
- Review concept
- Establish desired degree of autonomy
- Determine site security needs
- Select best equipment for energy and maintenance efficiency
- Reduce operating cost to minimum
- Evaluate possibility of repurposing by-products
Mabarex provides a full slate of turnkey project management services:
- Civil engineering services, as needed
- Construction (new buildings or additions)
- Treatment system fabrication and construction
- Onsite setup
- Testing and commissioning
- Training of operators, including user manual
- Operational support, onsite or remote
Rigorous testing is conducted during implementation to ensure optimal system operation in line with client specifications.
Need help? Contact us